|"I now pronounce you, Mister and Mrs Bottomtooth"|
1) Channel Nine have delayed the Broncos game on Friday night. At first I just didn't care about the Royal Wedding, but then I heard that Australian TV's Channel Nine would not be showing the Broncos-Bulldogs game live, but delaying by an hour. Big fucking no-no, Channel Nine.
2) There will be a camera looking at David & Victoria Beckham throughout the entire service. If I wanted to watch David Beckham look bored and useless for two hours, I'd watch an LA Galaxy game. If I wanted to watch a freshly botoxed Victoria Beckham sit without emotion or purpose, I'd watch the Spice Girl's Movie.
3) The Press keep calling Kate Middleton the 'New Diana' which is pretty fucking rich, considering what they did to the last one.
4) Kanye West got an invite and Barack Obama didn't. The leader of the Free World gets snubbed for a rapper known primarily for being a giant cock and ruining big moments in the lives of young, impressionable teenage girls.
5) I am of course, completely and totally jealous because I don't have a hot fiancée, and I'm not a rich-as-tits Prince of England, and when I eventually get married David Beckham won't show up.
Here ends the whining.